Rent the Runway: Graduation Dresses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Only about 4 and ½ weeks until we are finally done with college class of 2014– how amazing is that! It is very important for our last hoorah at Bryant, all us ladies look chic and fabulous! Here are some types of dresses you could look into on Rent The Runway! For those of you who are unfamiliar with renttherunway.com, it is an incredible website where you can rent dresses for special occasions at a lot less of a price then buying them. Also, why spend a ton of money on a dress that is only for a one time wear? Here are some options of what you can find:

Knee Length Dresses:

Kate Spade New York Jerry Dress:

Retails for $398 ~ Rental Price only $40!

Yoana Baraschi Sunkiss Glow Sheath

Retails at $398 ~ Rental price only $70!

Mid-thigh Length Dresses:

Lilly Pulitzer Kissed by Kiera Dress

Retails at $298 ~ Rental price only $50!

Lilly Pulitzer Beauty Within Dress

Retails at $250 ~ Rental price only $30!

Check out renttherunway.com for many more fabulous options & reserve your graduation dress today! 

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.