This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

This past Wednesday, Bryant University came together to attend the much anticipated REDay. REDay actually translates to Research and Engagement Day. Instead of attending classes, we had the chance to attend presentations hosted by our own friends! These presentations varied in topics. Some featured cultural info-sessions, while others were a display of the Honors Capstone projects. The day started off with an inspiring Keynote presentation. The presenter, Ken Bain, made an effort to describe what it means to be a deep learner and an intellectual individual. He incorporated the audience by asking us what we can do to achieve our maximum potential. The discussion focused on hard work and discovering new passions. After the Keynote, we were released into the Unistructure to find a presentation that interested us most. Although many of us were required to write post-REDay reflections, it was a refreshing, yet educational, day off from class. Not to mention, it was great being able to support our peers!