Reasons We’re Excited for the Her Campus Birthday Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

This Thursday marks the 3rd annual Her Campus Birthday Party, and Bryant collegiettes are getting excited! Between food and raffles to a Trend Tribe trunk show, we can’t wait to see what the party will bring. Here’s a few reasons why we’re excited.

1. Raffles – The birthday party will feature several amazing raffles, including the chance to win one of 6 pairs of Jade Jeans, some eff. Y. bee bracelets, beauty products, and more. Her Campus has your spring needs covered from apparel to accessories and you can get it by simply entering the raffle. How much easier could it get?

2. Photo booth – What could be more fun than grabbing your friends and taking some quick photos in the Roto? Stop by between 10 AM and 2 PM for your chance to get your own personal souvenirs from the party

3. Trend Tribe – Our favorite jewelry company is back at Bryant for another trunk show! The birthday party will feature Trend Tribe’s newest collection for the most up-to-date looks available. Be sure to pick out one of their stylish and affordable pieces on Thursday!

Happy 3rd birthday to our Her Campus chapter. We’re excited to celebrate this milestone and hoping for many more to come. 

Shruti Kansara is a sophomore at Bryant University majoring in international business with a double concentration in applied analytics and computer information systems and a double minor in French and international affairs. In her spare time, she volunteers with Dorcas International Institute of Rhode Island and serves as a local titleholder for the Miss Rhode Island America organization.