Reasons to Celebrate with Her Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

With our second birthday celebration just days away, we figured you needed a few reasons on WHY you should be celebrating with us. So here are 6 reasons you should, aka NO excuses! Head to the ROTO this Thursday 10-2 PM to celebrate Makena and I’s dream that became an awesome reality!

1.       We are giving away amazing prizes! – In case you haven’t already seen or heard about all of our amazing prizes, let us tell you – THEY ROCK. We are giving out handfuls of prizes including everything from a Michael Kors watch, a weekend stay in Vermont, mani-pedis, a tanning package and so much more! What is better, for just $1 you get two raffle tickets and the chance to win any of these prizes!

2.       You can take a picture with Tupper – This year we are sharing our birthday celebration with Tupper, who will be celebrating his 4th birthday! To celebrate together we will have a photo booth where you can dress up with friends and TUPPER for the ultimate Bryant photo.

3.       We have tons (we mean TONS) of free sweets – Free food is always a plus, but how about loads of endless sweets? Cookies, cupcakes and a sheet cake are all yours if you come celebrate! Aka, why wouldn’t you?

4.       It is on your way to class – You don’t even have to go anywhere to get your hands on all these amazing prizes and food. And lucky for you, it is on a Thursday, which means you have 15 minutes to chill between classes with the wonderful HC staff and Tupper! So get your butt there and enjoy a cookie before your next class.

5.       We are a PINK level chapter – Aside from all the great stuff we have going on, we are really there to celebrate that in just two years we have become and maintained our status as a top level chapter (PINK Level). That being said, we are among the top 12 schools in the NATION! Even if you aren’t a part of Her Campus Bryant, come celebrate us kicking a** at just another thing! 

6.       Celebrate being YOU – Her Campus is all things girly. It is your group of silly friends, your online magazine, your sex tips, your campus cuties, your excuse to procrastinate, and your place to JUST BE YOU (a Bryant University female). So come celebrate being 42% of Bryant’s amazing population and enjoy being a girl with us!

Hillary Coombs is a junior at Bryant University studying International Business and Marketing minoring in Chinese and Spanish. She works during the summers at Westminster Tool blogging and updating all social media accounts as well as interning in the International Affairs office. During the fall of 2012, Hillary studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain where she held a marketing internship and perfected her Spanish language. At Bryant, she works in the Office of Planning and Institutional Research gathering crucial university data and presenting it through documents to the President, Deans, and other faculty members of Bryant University. Aside from working and studying Hillary is a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority and Omicorn Delta Kappa. Hillary finds peace of mind staying active and running in local 5K races.