This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

October brings the holiday of Halloween. There are many things I like about Halloween, such as candy, haunted houses, and pumpkin patches. However, my favorite part about Halloween is the movies, specifically Disney movies. In this article, I will be ranking my favorite Disney Halloween movies.

1. Hocus Pocus – After moving to Salem with his family, Max explores an abandoned house and awakens the Sanderson sisters. This is my favorite Halloween movie because it never fails to get me into the Halloween spirit. This classic movie is lighthearted and spooky at the same time.
  2. Halloweentown – Marnie and her two siblings follow their grandmother back to Halloweentown and end up having to save their family. This is my second favorite Halloween movie because the characters are fun to watch.
  3. Twitches – Twin witches, separated at birth, reconnect and have to save their mother’s home. This is my third favorite because I like the main characters and how they develop throughout the movie.
  4. Girl vs. Monster – Skylar finds out that she comes from a family of monster hunters. When the monsters escape, she has to stop them. Since it was made recently, this is my final favorite and I also really like the main character.
Hi, I'm Tracey a senior finance major at Bryant University!!