This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

The college lifestyle is not always easy for some of us fabulous collegiettes, and here’s why: 

Shower Shoes: We just want to take a shower without having to wear shoes once in a while! Our feet want to be cleaned too!

Girls that wear heels to 8 ams: Gosh! Doesn’t seeing someone dressed like they are part of the cast of The Great Gatsby at 8 am while we are wearing the clothes we went to bed in make us feel like crap, and them look like they try hard?  

Other people’s hair in the shower: Ok this one gets us like no other; people leaving clumps of their hair on the shower walls or floor is just repulsive!!

People who take forever at the salad bar in the dining hall: We all want to eat, it is not that difficult to throw some lettuce on a plate!

Guys who look at you like you have twenty heads at the gym: Yes, I am a girl, and yes, I can pump iron… Get over it.

People not flushing the toilets: Come on this is just gross… No one needs to see your toilet business once you’ve gone. It is not that difficult.

And for the worst… People who switch their seat every day in class… Just choose one already so we can establish ours, as well!!