Pat Perrault- Mr. Bryant 2014 Fan Favorite

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Name: Patrick Perrault

Year: 2015

Major: Finance

Hometown: Brockton, MA

Involvements on campus: Student Programming Board, Special Events Co-Chair 2012-2014, Orientation Leader 2013, Bulldog Leader 2012, Linked Through Leadership, Alternative Spring Break 2014

HC: What made you interested in partaking in Mr. Bryant?

PP: Last year I got second place so I wanted to do Mr. Bryant again this year to win, but we all know that I came in second again. But at least I got fan favorite, which I think is better!

HC: How did you prepare for the show?

PP: Uhm, I think Vito and I were the only ones with some sort of dance skill in them, so when we learned the opening dance I didn’t think twice about it because I already memorized it the first day. And then I didn’t really choreograph my dance until the week of the show, and by that I mean we met for one day and then finished it basically the day of the show.

HC: What was your favorite part of Mr. Bryant?

PP: My favorite part of Mr. Bryant is definitely dance practices, they’re just too funny and no one has any sort of rhythm.  John Logan trying to “booty pop” is probably the funniest thing to watch.

HC: What will you take away from this experience?

PP: The best part to take away from Mr. Bryant is that everything we do is for a good cause. I think a lot of the contestants forget that we are doing this show to raise money for a charity. That’s why I tried extra hard this year to get so many people to donate because it goes to a great cause.

HC: What is your favorite jungle animal?

PP: If landshark was an appropriate answer I would say that, but I guess I’ll say koala bears because they are probably the cutest animal in the jungle.

Hillary Coombs is a junior at Bryant University studying International Business and Marketing minoring in Chinese and Spanish. She works during the summers at Westminster Tool blogging and updating all social media accounts as well as interning in the International Affairs office. During the fall of 2012, Hillary studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain where she held a marketing internship and perfected her Spanish language. At Bryant, she works in the Office of Planning and Institutional Research gathering crucial university data and presenting it through documents to the President, Deans, and other faculty members of Bryant University. Aside from working and studying Hillary is a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority and Omicorn Delta Kappa. Hillary finds peace of mind staying active and running in local 5K races.