OUTFIT of THE WEEK

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Outfit of the Week is our new Style Blog feature. Each week we will feature a student from our beloved Bryant Campus wearing a Her Campus Bryant approved stylish outfit! Our fabulous staff members will snap pictures of stylish students or faculty members. Her Campus Bryant staff members will vote for a new ‘Outfit of the Week’ winner. You can also nominate yourself or a friend by sending pictures to Hercampus@bryant.edu. Stay stylish and be on the lookout- you may be spotted a Her Campus Staff member one of these days!

Our very first outfit of the week is our very own Top Dog and Bryant Women’s Basketball Manager – Raquel Codeiro!

Raquel rocked the ever trendy peplum top in lovely indigo shade with black pants and black platform heels for a night out at Effins! Cute no?

Devon is a senior at Bryant University.  As a Marketing and Communications major, Her Campus is everything that Devon loves. Her hometown of Rutland, Vermont is where she was born and raised.  She attended Philadelphia University for her freshmen year of college as a Fashion Industry Management major, but discovered her true passion was the business aspect of the fashio industry, leading her to transfer to a nationally ranked business school, Bryant University.  Devon is the co-president of the Her Campus chapter at Bryant and is also a Research Assistant in the school's Office of Planning and Institutional Research.  You will see Devon on campus organizing HC events, running around finishing projects, or hanging out with her friends.  Devon's passions include: writing, dance, the ocean, and spending time with the people she loves.