Our Favorite Moments from the Her Campus Birthday Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

This past Thursday we celebrated Her Campus Bryant’s 3rd birthday with all of our friends in the Roto! We decorated with pink and green streamers and lots of animal print balloons.

And of course we offered only the best party favors. We set up a table of Her Campus cups, pens, and KIND snacks, along with a bunch of other freebies, including some hair-care product samples. We also thought it would be a great idea to ask other students not involved with Her Campus what they wanted to read about in the future; we set up paper and pens and a place to submit anonymous Blog, Campus Cutie, and Campus Celeb ideas! Stay tuned to read about the articles you asked for!!

In addition to handing out freebies, Her Campus Bryant offered a number of raffles, including Amethyst Jeans, eff.Y. bee jewelry, and an Alex and Ani bracelet. We even had Puddleton rainboots – color and style chosen by the winner herself! We also brought a Trend Tribe rep to sell some cute accessories at our party!

And what’s a birthday party without cake? We thought it would be a fun idea for the party-goers to decorate their own cupcakes! Her Campus Bryant offered a table of vanilla cupcakes, a couple different flavors of pink frosting and, of course, sprinkles to add the finishing touches!

The biggest hit of all was definitely the photo booth! This year, Her Campus Bryant was able to offer a real photo booth with a print per participant! The coolest part about the photo booth was definitely that it brought the whole school together! Even Mrs. Machtley joined in on the fun!!!