Office of Campus Engagement Banquet for Clubs and Orgs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Yes, it is that time of the year where everything seems to be due, everyone is dressed up in suits to give their final presentations, and the school work seems to never end.  But, it’s also that time of the year where students, faculty, and staff start being recognized for all of their accomplishments! Most of the student clubs, organizations, and sports teams have held their individual banquets, but the biggest banquet is the Office of Campus Engagement’s banquet this Friday, May 3rd at 4:30 in the MAC. This banquet brings together the Bryant community to recognize all the achievements of the student organizations.

This year’s theme “A Sweet Celebration” ensures that guests will be in for a fun and delicious time with many surprises!  The banquet honors many of the student leaders on campus with awards for individuals and for student organizations.  While unfortunately it is impossible to invite all of the amazing Bryant community, each student organization is allowed to send five representatives.  In addition, all of the e-boards for major orgs are invited, as well as RA’s, Bulldog leaders, and Bryant Center employees-for a total of over 400 people!  All of the Office of campus Engagement staff and many university officials, including President and Mrs. Machtley, will be there.  If you received an invitation, or if you are president of a student organization, be sure to RSVP by May 1st!