Netflix Originals that You Need to Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Ever have free time that you aren’t sure what to do with? Here are some Netflix Originals to keep you entertained:

• Outer Banks: Outer Banks is a Netflix series about a group of friends, John B, Pope, JJ, Sarah Cameron and Kiara, that go on an adventure to find the treasure that caused the disappearance of John B’s father. There are currently two seasons out and they are working on a third season. This is currently one of our favorite shows because of the adventurous and spontaneous nature of the group.
  • Too Hot to Handle: This reality series is about a group of singles that think they are going on to a show to have fun and mingle, but quickly find out that they are there to find meaningful connections without physical interactions. They are given a cash prize of 100,000 at the beginning of the show and if they follow the rules they can take that entire amount of money. Lana the robotic cone holds them accountable and ensures that the singles abide by these rules. If they break the rules, they lose money. This show is currently in its 3rd season. 
  • Atypical: Atypical is a 4 season series that tells the story of a teenage boy, Sam Gardner, who is on the autism spectrum and how he approaches difficult obstacles such as going to college. This comedy-drama has various plots that keep you interested and waiting to see what happens next. 
Hi, I'm Tracey a senior finance major at Bryant University!!