“The Naked Roommate” on College: It’s Almost Time to Say Goodbye

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Welcome to the last book review of The Naked Roommate: And 107 Other Issues You Might Run Into in College by: Harlan Cohen. So this is week 14 and we will end our journey with this chapter: College: A Higher Education: It’s Almost Time to Say Good-bye. College is where you go to do two things: finish your learning and go and get a career or go to graduate school and get an even higher education. Here are the last tips that we will be able to give you:

The U of No Regrets: Be true to yourself. Be your personal best. If you don’t know who you are or what is your best, figure it out. Do this and leave college with more than a degree, but an understanding of what you love and what you don’t love. Then you can spend the rest of your life doing what you love to do. There’s nothing greater you can take with you from college than this-it’s called passion. Find what you love to do because nothings worse than having to show up every day to work and dreading it each and every time.

Your tip goes here: This is where you write your own tip for yourself. Whether it be a tip for the day, the year, or until you graduate, live by it. Take your own advice and take some chances- you only go to college once… well, usually.

This is your story, your experience, your decisions. You’ll probably make the wrong choice once or twice and that’s okay! You’ll (hopefully) learn! So don’t worry, sit back and enjoy college because we’ve been told it’s the best four years of your life. We are going to miss sharing our tips with you but we know you’ll be fine so go on and enjoy the last couple weeks that you have here and good luck on finals (but we know you won’t need it, we gave you plenty of great tips along the way to help you be successful)!!!!