Michelle Obama: A Modern Fashion Icon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

With it being President’s Day there’s a lot of conversation about our most notable presidents and everything they have done for our country. But why not mention our First Ladies as well? Let’s talk about how our current First Lady literally always looks good. Whether she’s attending a fancy event with the President or doing something completely casual she never fails to look amazing. We think it’s pretty obvious to say that she’s one of the best-dressed First Ladies that the White House has seen. Here are some of her best looks:

At formal events…

Not quite casual, but not as fancy, and still looking amazing…

Somehow she still looks perfect on her casual days…

Flora is a graduate from Bryant University with a major in communication. She moved to Boston after graduating and somehow is already 2 years post-grad. By day, she is a marketing associate but when she's not at the office she loves trying new foods, hunting for the latest trends, exploring the city, going to spin classes, and finding as many cute dogs to pet as possible! Follow her on Instagram @lifeisgoodman