This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Name: Michael Johnson

Graduation Year:  2015

Major/Minor:  Communication

Hometown:  Washington, D.C.

On-Campus Activities: Football Team

Interests: Jesus, Being with my family & friends, The Cowboys, The Lakers, Fishing, Shoes, Comic Books & Making other people happy.

The Details

Describe Yourself in 3 Words: Empathetic, Patient, Saved.

Any Secret Talents?: I can complete a Rubik’s cube in a reasonable amount of time, and recite in detail 13 different types of Leopards…

Dream Job: NFL

Pet Peeves: My eyes… I’m about as close to being blind as you can get.

Bucket List:

1.) Help someone else fulfill their bucket list.

2.) Go on a worldwide fishing trip with a few of my best friends

3.) Meet a genie that can grant me superpowers

Favorites

Favorite Thing About Bryant: Hands down my friends and the relationships we’ve built.

Favorite Place in the World: Home. It may sound cliché or whatever… but I don’t care.

Favorite Food: Syrup

#1 Most-Played Song on Your iPod:  Oceans by Hillsong

Love

Dream Girl: Tobin Heath

Perfect Date: First we go to Costco and eat free samples until they kick us out, and then dessert is essential on any date… So maybe we could steal some rich couple’s dinner reservations at a fancy restaurant but only order dessert. We could end the night with an outdoor movie on a beach.Name: Michael Johnson

Hillary Coombs is a junior at Bryant University studying International Business and Marketing minoring in Chinese and Spanish. She works during the summers at Westminster Tool blogging and updating all social media accounts as well as interning in the International Affairs office. During the fall of 2012, Hillary studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain where she held a marketing internship and perfected her Spanish language. At Bryant, she works in the Office of Planning and Institutional Research gathering crucial university data and presenting it through documents to the President, Deans, and other faculty members of Bryant University. Aside from working and studying Hillary is a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority and Omicorn Delta Kappa. Hillary finds peace of mind staying active and running in local 5K races.