This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Meet the President of Alpha Sigma Alpha: Ally Logan

Tell me about yourself? (Hometown, Grade, Major, and a fun fact/something interesting about you)

I am from Dedham, MA a small town close to Boston. I am junior studying finance and minoring in communications and management. A fun fact about me is I have a dog named Abbey!

Why did you want to be president of ASA?

I wanted to be president of ASA because I wanted to be someone that everyone felt comfortable going to and someone that people could look up to. I learned a lot in my previous position as VP of Programming and Ritual and I really wanted to further my involvement with ASA.

What are some goals you have for your term?

My goal for my term is to have a significant increase in chapter engagement, especially during discussions. My goal is to ultimately have 100% of our chapter engaged in these conversations and we are making great progress. A goal I personally set for myself was to delegate tasks effectively. I try and do too much sometimes so for my term I am trying to hold myself accountable and delegate tasks to the appropriate officers.

What are some events that you have planned/are looking forward to?

I am looking forward to our formal this spring and our Sneaker Soiree in the fall. I am so excited to have a formal in person this year as I have never had one due to covid. I am also extremely excited for Sneaker Soiree because I worked a lot on that event last year and I am so excited to see it in its full effect this upcoming fall with no restrictions.

Favorite thing about ASA?

My favorite thing about ASA is the connections it has brought me. I wouldn’t have met my roommate if it weren’t for ASA and I wouldn’t have the best two littles without ASA. The thing I value the most is the true genuine friendships ASA has given me.

Karla Espino

Bryant '24

Student at Bryant University