Siobhan sitting at a table
Siobhan sitting at a table
Photo by Nicole Craig
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

With the beginning of the new semester, Her Campus wanted to give their readers a peek into Greek Life’s new presidents of 2021.

We have interviewed the eight presidents of Greek Life, so that you can get to know a little more about them and their organizations. They discuss their chapter and experiences, along with their organization’s goals during the Covid-19 pandemic.

This is the interview of Siobhan Moisan, the President of the Alpha Sigma Alpha sorority. 

A Little Bit About Siobhan:

Hometown: Sterling, Massachusetts 

Grade: Junior

Major: Accounting & Political Science

Fun Fact: Both her first day of Kindergarten and move-in day for Freshman year at Bryant were on her birthday.

The Interview:

HC: Why did you run/want to be President of Alpha Sigma Alpha? 

SM: I wanted to be the President of Alpha Sigma Alpha because the sorority has given me my lifelong friends and so many amazing opportunities and I felt like there was no better way to give back than to run for president. 

HC: What do you want to accomplish in your term(goals)?  

SM: My main goal is to continue to give members the same sense of sisterhood and philanthropic opportunities that people look for when joining a sorority during the continuing pandemic through exciting virtual events and gatherings within COVID guidelines. 

HC: What are some events that you have planned/what are you looking forward to?

SM: I am looking forward to a virtual Formal Recruitment during the weekend of February 12th-14th and welcoming new members into the chapter. We also have a philanthropy event planned for March 20th to benefit the ASA Foundation which provides scholarships, leadership training, national conventions and so much more for members of ASA. 

HC: What is your favorite thing about Alpha Sigma Alpha?

SM: My favorite thing about ASA is the genuine sisterhood that the sorority provides. It sounds cliche, but I really have met my best friends through this organization and my sisters have helped me gain the self-confidence needed to take on leadership opportunities like becoming president. 

Stay connected! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!

Cover Photo By: Nicole Craig

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations"
Data Science major at Bryant University