Makeup Monday: Best Bronzers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

With the winter weather hitting Smithfield hard, the pale and pasty look definitely follows. A golden glow is safely achieved with an awesome bronzer.  These bronzers look natural and are compatible with blushes, highlighters, and fierce lips.  Whether you prefer liquid or powder, there is one within your price range below (and a couple are even found in drugstores!)

Drugstore Finds:

Covergirl Girl TruBlend Minerals Bronzer $8.99

Comes with a fluffy brush that gives you that natural glow look!

Maybelline Fit Me! $5.79

Various shades ensure a great pick whether you have fair, medium, or dark skin.

E.L.F Studio Bronzer $3

Bronzer and blush in one both for a sweet deal!

Mall Picks:

NARS Bronzing Powder $38

A popular choice among bronzers with a 4.7/5 rating on Sephora.com.  Definitely worth the splurge!

Urban Decay Naked Flushed $30

From the makers of the popular Naked Palette, this palette includes a bronzer, highlighter, and blush!

Benefit Cosmetics-Hoola $28

My personal fave- Hoola also doubles as a contouring powder and seems to last ages.

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer $30

This bronzer is perfect for people who don’t like the sparkles that are prominent in some bronzers.  It is rated an impressive 4.7/ 5 on Sephora.com!

Sephora Collection Bronzer $17

Comes in four different colors. High quality bronzer without breaking the bank.

Liquid:

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Golden Perfection for Face $28

Contains coconut oil and is perfect in mixing with face moisturizer!

On-the-Go Tanning:

Kate Somerville’s 360 Tanning Towelettes $48

These packets contain the golden ticket inside (well, kinda).  Perfect for traveling and avoiding that orange glow!

Remember ladies- If you’re using powder, use a big fluffy brush to ensure you apply color evenly without looking streaky like this guy below. Yikes!!

Enjoy your new glow!

Megi is the Snapshot Chair for HerCampus Bryant!•Position: Fashion and Style/ Snapshot Editor•Class:  Senior 2015•Hometown: Waterbury, CT •Major/Minor: Biology/Business Administration •Fun Fact: Can speak Albanian!
PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.