freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

A Love Letter to Chipotle

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Dear Chipotle,

Where do I even begin? You’ve been there for me at my worst and still love me at my best. How could I ever thank you? The way you never get mad, no matter how long it takes for me to come visit you. Or the way that you never ever change. You’re like the perfect boyfriend, only better. You give me plenty of options to choose from, and I can always change my mind without you getting mad at me. Burrito or Bowl? White or Brown? Black or Pinto? Chicken or Steak? Mild or Hot? Chips? Whichever I choose, I know you’ll be okay with my decision.  You’re the best valentine date and the best $3 decision on Halloween I could ask for. Even if I have to dig through my couch for quarters, you’re worth the $1.80 extra for guacamole. And thank you for creating an online system that allows me to skip the line when I arrive to your location. I can tell you’re always thinking of ways to save me time. I know I’m not the only one in your life, but you always make me feel like I am.

Now for my apologies.  I’m sorry that I always get a water cup when I come, and I’m sorry that I sometimes steal your plastic utensils to take back to school with me. I’m sorry that I get angry when I don’t get enough chicken, and I’m sorry when I ask for more rice. I know I’m greedy, but you always seem to see the best in me.

Through the good, the bad, the spicy and the ugly, thank you for being there for me. Chipotle, you’ve grown to be one of my favorites through the years. Do me one favor and never change.

Sincerely,

College Students Everywhere 

Boston Ma. Undergraduate at Bryant University.