The Life Cycle of Back to School Adjustment

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

After a long, well enjoyed summer and spending syllabus week socializing and reconnecting with all your friends, Her Campus totally feels you with the work load starting to hit.

Sunday morning waking up realizing the amount of work you have to do for Monday. 

Spending all your day flopping around with friends and doing absolutely no work.

Sunday night when you realize you have very few hours left to finish your homework. 

Monday morning when it hits you that it’s… Monday.

Back in the grind of classes and such now that it’s Tuesday, and you think you might just make it through the day.

Remembering that it’s Tuesday night Rentes which is long needed after your long two days of school. 

Waking up Wednesday post Rentes trying handle your life and not hate yourself for downing all your friends’ pitchers and eating pounds of popcorn.

Thursday rolls around and you’re telling yourself everything’s ok because it’s almost Friday, and not to mention both Greys and Scandal are on tonight. Oh, and it’s also Effins. 

TGIF SNITCHES!!!

Waking up Saturday thinking everything’s great and life is awesome because it’s SHATURDAY!

And then Sunday reminiscing on how you crushed your weekend, and yet, a little sad to repeat the vicious cycle of school work.