This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Name: Kyle Reid

Graduation Year: 2014

Major/Minor: Management/Finance

Hometown: Raynham, MA

On-Campus Activities: Track & Field, Student-Athlete Advisory Counsel, A5 Life

The Details

Describe Yourself in 3 Words: Motivated, Personable, Outgoing

Any Secret Talents? Cooking and Coloring inside the lines

Dream Job: CEO of Nike

Pet Peeves: Chewing loudly, people who sing who are bad (Ex: My Mother), when someone starts to tell you something and then says “nevermind”,

Bucket List: Catch a great white shark, compete in an illegal street race, go on a vacation on a private island, go zorbing, attend the summer olympics, flyboarding

Favorites

Favorite Thing About Bryant: Spring Weekend

Favorite Place in the World: Riviera Maya, Mexico

Favorite Food: Filet Mignon

#1 Most-Played Song on Your iPod: Drake- Started from the Bottom

Love

Dream Girlfriend: Niykee Heaton

Best Pickup Line: If I received a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, I’d have five cents.

Perfect Date in 7 Words: Dinner on the water during the sunset

Hillary Coombs is a junior at Bryant University studying International Business and Marketing minoring in Chinese and Spanish. She works during the summers at Westminster Tool blogging and updating all social media accounts as well as interning in the International Affairs office. During the fall of 2012, Hillary studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain where she held a marketing internship and perfected her Spanish language. At Bryant, she works in the Office of Planning and Institutional Research gathering crucial university data and presenting it through documents to the President, Deans, and other faculty members of Bryant University. Aside from working and studying Hillary is a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority and Omicorn Delta Kappa. Hillary finds peace of mind staying active and running in local 5K races.