Spring is coming up and we can’t wait to get away from the piles of snow. But with so many places to choose from, the decision can become daunting. We’ve made a list of our dream spring break destinations.
1. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – named one of the safest spring break destinations in Mexico, this coastal town offers a bit of everything. With great shopping, historic hotels, and LGBTQ-friendly clubs, this is the ideal destination for all college students.
2. South Padre Island, Texas – Just an hour away from major cities like Houston and Dallas, the southern tip of Texas is one of the top spring break destination choices in recent years. Around 15,000 spring breakers come to the famous Coca-Cola beach each March to enjoy the eccentric clubs and hotels.
3. San Juan, Puerto Rico – The historic city of San Juan serves as the perfect spring getaway for students. Luxury hotels, gorgeous beaches, and exciting clubs make this city one of the greatest places to spend spring break. Vacationing in Puerto Rico can also be very affordable – many companies offer great deals and packages.
4. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic – Filled with all-inclusive resorts and an abundance of activities, this relaxing destination is perfect for vacationers of any age. A little less hectic than many other spring break locales, Punta Cana is the ideal location for spring breakers just looking for some sun, sand, and peace.
5. South Beach, Florida – What spring break list would be complete without South Beach? Located in the perfect state for vacationing, complete with Disney World, Busch Gardens, and Universal Studios, Florida area has every single thing spring breakers are looking for. Filled with chic clubs, amazing restaurants, and constant sunshine, the greater Miami area never disappoints.