This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

On Sunday, November 4th, the duo Two Friends performed at the Last Resort in Smithfield (AKA Effin’s). The event was hosted by The Monster Energy Up & Up College Festival. The festival is a pre-sale competition for students across the country to bring a selected artist to their school. The winners for this year’s festival were Dayton, San Jose, Leigh, Ohio Oxford, and Bryant.

Our social media director, Sheila (@sheila__tobin) attended the show, was front row and had to the opportunity to meet the duo after the show. Throughout the show there was a surreal amount of energy. We were happy to hear that they played some of our favorite hits such as “Emily”, their “Mr. Brightside” remix and of course their infamous “Big Bootie” Remixes.

We loved the energy that came with this concert and would see them again at one of their shows in the future.

Missed out on this opportunity?! Don’t fret, Up & Up will be back during the spring semester with an artist announcement coming soon! 

Junior at Bryant with a major in marketing and minor in communications.
Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.