This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Do you ever wonder how you should style your short hair? Well, there are plenty of ways! You can use anything from styling products to headbands or bandanas. Many people on campus are cutting their hair since winter has come to an end. Collegiettes, we’ve compiled several ways for you to style your short hair.

If you are into headbands, there are many different ways to wear one – the regular way or around your head with some hair teased. You could wrap the bandana or scarf up and then wrap it around your head.

If you don’t want anything in your hair, there are many ways to braid it or just blow dry it to your liking. Buzzfeed has an article with other ideas as well! 

I am a fun, outgoing person and spend my time shopping, reading, and writing for HC. I enjoy tanning and hanging with my friends or watching Netflix when I have time. Please feel free to follow me on insta at @alexandranpappas I will follow you back!