How To (Safely) Make Your Dorm Smell Like Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Does your dorm allow candles? If so, you’re lucky! Most of us, however, aren’t allowed to have (or don’t feel comfortable with) candles in our rooms. Now that the holiday season has rolled around, what’s a festive collegiette to do? Never fear, Yankee Candle offers several flame free (dorm friendly) fragrance options that will keep you in the holiday spirit.

1. Scent-Plug

Short on space? This is your solution! The Scent-Plug conveniently fits in to an electrical outlet and provides 24/7 low maintenance fragrance for up to 4 weeks.

Pick it up here for $15

2. Fragrance Sphere

Do you want the traditional look of a candle? This jar contains small beads that disperse the scent throughout the room, lasting up to 45 days.

Pick it up here for $5.50

3. Reed Diffusers

Looking for something decorative? These reeds diffuse fragrance oil to achieve a consistent scent for up to 8 weeks.

Pick it up here for  $22

4. Car Jar Ultimate

Not working with a whole room? The Car Jar Ultimate provides fragrance within a limited space, perfect for a desk area, or locker, for up to 4 weeks.

Pick it up here for  $5.50 

Abby can be found reading magazines, dreaming up content ideas, browsing(stalking) on Instagram, and pursuing her love of travel. She is also a certified nerd. Find her on Instagram @abby.e.hart because she is not funny enough for Twitter.