How to Perfectly Style Your Sorority Letters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Hey collegiettes! Not sure how to style your sorority letters? Her Campus Bryant has compiled some inspriation for you to proudly (and stylishly) represent your sisterhood! 

Alpha Omicron Pi Sophomores, Paige Lemieux, McKenna Reilly, Justine Rouleau, and Ally Favuzza, wearing their letters at their recent philanthropy event “Strike Out Arthritis” in September. For a casual and classic look, they topped off their letters with flannels and warm cardigans and finished the look with cute sandals and Converse sneakers. Seen on the right is Junior Marilena Philips, wearing her letters with classic nude flats and an oversized ¾ sleeved cardigan as a sharp and stylish look for classes. On the left is sophomore Jenna Lamb sporting a pair of floral letters with jeans, brown riding boots, and a warm open cardigan with Aztec print.

Delta Zeta Junior, Kayla McGrail (left) paired her army print letters with a light cardigan and Sperry’s for the perfect day outfit. Elise Daglis, center, layered her outfit with a long, cream cardigan, matched with crop jeans and Jack Rogers flip flops as a warm fall day look. On the right are Delta Zeta seniors Amy Morrison and Krystal Reid, wrapped up their outfits with thick warm sweaters and knee high riding boots. Sigma Sigma Sigma senior Paige Machiski spotted with a must-have vintage, cropped jean jacket, leggings, and tall black boots. In the center is junior Juliana Houldcroft posed in a chic outfit of a navy crewneck sorority t-shirt, leggings, tall black book, with an oversized open cardigan to wrap up the outfit.  A fall must have this season is a warm quarter zip pullover, shown on the left by sophomore May Bo. She dressed up a simple pullover by pairing it with combat boots and khaki skinny jeans.

All these looks show how to dress up a cute pair of letters into a trendy outfit for class without the hassle! 

College Senior from CT