How It Feels to be Done with Gateways

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

1.      Denial – As you press submit on your last entry for your Gateway Portfolio, you can’t believe you’re done.

2.      Confusion – This can’t be it, you think. There was so much to do, so many sessions to attend, so many reflections to write.

3.      Paranoia – You can’t believe you’re finished already. It’s only March. There must be something else that you’re forgetting.

4.      Sheer Joy – You’re no longer bogged down with multiple requirements. You don’t have to read any more about “Student Success at Bryant University” – you’ve achieved it.

5.      Acceptance – You realize you have finished your last Gateway requirement… The evil has been defeated.

Shruti Kansara is a sophomore at Bryant University majoring in international business with a double concentration in applied analytics and computer information systems and a double minor in French and international affairs. In her spare time, she volunteers with Dorcas International Institute of Rhode Island and serves as a local titleholder for the Miss Rhode Island America organization.