How to Get Ready for Class in 15 Minutes or Less

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Let’s face it, we all have those days where we sleep through our alarm and have almost no time to get ready. We all consider skipping our first class because we know that we won’t be ready in time. This no longer has to be the case! Here are the steps to getting ready in only 15 minutes!

Minutes 1-3

First, shower the night before to save time in the morning.

Next, get dressed. Figure out your outfit the night before so you don’t waste more time stressing over finding an outfit

Minutes 4-7

Next, wash your face and brush your teeth

Minutes 8-13

Do your hair! This does not sound like a lot of time to get your hair looking presentable but it is totally doable! One option is plugging in the flat iron and quickly going through your hair and straightening it. Another option is putting your hair in braids the night before and taking them out the next morning to form curls. If these ideas do not sound appealing to you, the classic pony and messy bun are always a go-to option! See some quick and easy hair ideas here!

Minutes 14-15

Lastly, get your materials ready for class and grab a granola bar for breakfast and you are ready to start your day!