The Hottest US Presidents to Ever Lead the Free World

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

In honor of President’s Day 2016, we rounded up the hottest presidents to date!

1. John F. Kennedy is an obvious choice for the hottest president ever. An all-American golden boy and such a beach babe. Marilyn knew what was up.
  2. Ronald Reagan- Not everyone can transition from bona fide movie star to one of the greatest presidents of all time. Ronald is another obvious choice for the hottest presidents list – this guy went from Hollywood heartthrob to Capitol Hill silver fox.
  3. Bill Clinton- While we don’t really love Bill’s lack of respect for his marriage to now girl boss, Hillary Clinton, it’s hard to deny that hooking up in the oval office is hot, and he rocks the silver gray hair and baby blue eyes.
  4. Ulysses S. Grant- Grant totally has the war-hero-turned-powerful-leader look down. The great hair and the scruff are helping his case as one of the sexiest presidents as well.
  5. Franklin Pierce- Franklin just oozes sex appeal in his portraits: he looks mysterious but friendly all at the same time, and he really had that sexy smolder even in the 1800s. His portraits are simply Piercing… (See what we did there?)
  6. Thomas Jefferson- Clearly you have to be somewhat attractive to have your face placed on a piece of currency, and Thomas Jefferson is no exception to that rule. Check out his incredible jawline next time you see a nickel floating around in your purse. You will not regret it.
  7. James Monroe- James Monroe has got it going on for the Colonial period. He looks like he is a little bored in all of his portraits, which makes us think he was probably the type to play hard to get, making him even hotter.
  8. Barack Obama- Barack may not seem like an obvious choice but he plays basketball, which can be hot, and he landed a babe of a wife, First Lady Michelle Obama, so he must be doing something right!
  9. Woodrow Wilson- Wilson has the hot professor or sexy older boss look. The glasses add to his serious yet seriously hot look. We also feel like he would be a really sweet guy who considered your feelings – he did keep us out of war after all!
  10. Honorable Mention: George Washington-  sure he may not be the hottest, but we can all agree being the first president of the United States adds some sex appeal to his very revolutionary era look. After all, you never forget your first!