This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Tis the season to look glamorous! Especially on both of the upcoming “Eves”, all of us ladies want to bring out a little extra of our fabulous side. Where’s the fine line between not quite enough and over the top makeup? Here are a few tips for the perfect looks that make a suddle statement and make you feel beautiful!

The Smokey Eye 

This one is definitely my favorite! Each shadow shade is based on your skin tone and hair color. Brunettes tend to go for the darker purples and grays while blondes tend to lean more towards the neutrals (beiges and browns). Need tips on how to create that smokey eye look? Pinterest will be a great help! 

Products to consider to achieve this look: NAKED Palettes (1, 2, or 3)

Red Lips

A Christmas must! For all those times during the year that you are hesitant to bring out that bold lip stick – now is your chance! 

Products to consider to acheieve this look: MAC Ruby Woo, YSL Rouge Rock

Fake Eyelashes

Typically, I am not a fan of the fake lashes..but when you have a bold smokey eye going, they are the finishing touch to perfect eyes! Nothing too crazy of course, just a set that enhance your natural lashes!

Products to consider to acheieve this look:  

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.