Her Gallery- HC Staffer Jenna Bell’s Artwork

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

We all have something we love to do. For sophomore Jenna Bell, it’s art. Jenna is creative and has really great artistic talent… Not to mention she’s the Brand Ambassador for HC Bryant! Her favorite types of art to do are painting and pottery. She has always been interested in art since she was little, but in high school is where her talent really flourished. For Jenna, being able to paint at school is a creative outlet from her busy days of studying and classes. This week’s photo blog is featuring all her amazing paintings. Most of her work gets passed along to family and friends, but some can be seen in her dorm room. For the future? She has no aspiration to become the next Andy Warhol, but her artwork will definitely fill the walls of many homes. Look out for her artwork in the future all over Etsy.com!

Makena is a senior at Bryant University, studying International Business, Marketing and Spanish. In addition to co-founding Her Campus at Bryant, Makena is a published author, a peer mentor for Academic Programs International, works as a research assistant on campus, and is over-involved in general (and loving it). When she isn’t running frantically between classes, work and meetings, Makena enjoys travel, good Tex-Mex and getting lost in a great book.