This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Interview with Bulldog Bundles

Class of 2024 International Business: Entrepreneurship Student

The Bryant University community inspires its students to excel. It is no surprise that this motto leads to the pursuit of business endeavors. A member of the Class of 2024 found that students may benefit from a care package delivery service on campus. This idea became known as Bulldog Bundles.

The Interview:

HC: When did you start Bulldog Bundles?

BB: It started over winter break. The first Instagram post was on December 27, 2020.

HC: How did you come up with the idea?

BB: I scrolled through “small business” TikTok and I always wanted to start one. I recognized pain points and I wanted to help people. I asked myself: what do people want on campus? Since there was already a Bryant-affiliated care package program, I wished to create a system that delivered to the door and satisfied student cravings.

HC: What is the most rewarding part of running your own business?

BB: It is hearing people talk about it. The best is that parents send packages. I impact the parent-to-student relationship as parents really appreciate it. It was not my intent to market to parents, but there was a post on the parent Facebook page that marketed my business without revealing my identity. My biggest consumers are the parents of students.

HC: Which is the best-selling bundle?

BB: The Valentine’s Day bundle with over 50 sales. I had to restock on almost everything.

With 132 sales thus far, Bulldog Bundles currently offers three bundles: Birthday, Create Your Own, and “Everything but the Kitchen Sink.” Read more about the bundles on Facebook and Instagram. Her Campus got the sneak peek on the fourth bundle’s theme: finals week.

HC: If you had to give advice to someone wishing to start their own business, what would it be?

BB: “Just do it.” Do not wait until graduation or further down the line. I want to emphasize the idea of not letting the fear of failing stop you or delay you from starting your own business.

During launch and throughout the last few months, Bulldog Bundles chose to remain anonymous. Now, the entrepreneur wants to own up to the accomplishments (and we 100% support this). Giana Amaral is the proud founder of Bulldog Bundles and we are so thankful for the opportunity to feature her!

Giana holding her boxed product
Photo by Giana Amaral

Stay connected! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!

follow your passions
Data Science major at Bryant University