HC Bryant Takes on College Fashion Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

That’s right, a few of our Her Campus members attended College Fashion Week in Boston, MA this past weekend! This is a fashion show hosted by Her Campus nationals and sponsored by many businesses, such as Maiden Form, Fitbit, and StyleWatch. College Fashion Week is an event that lets college women express their personal styles with confidence. Check out our twitter and Instagram for live tweets and posts from the show.  Here is your inside look to the 2016 College Fashion Week!

Arrival

Once reaching the Revere Hotel (where the event was being held) there was a long line of college students standing outside of the entrance. Everyone was dressed in uniquely trendy outfits showcasing all different styles. The excitement continued as everyone entered the venue and received goodie bags full of products from the sponsors.

Red Carpet Experience

After receiving a goodie bag, there was a backdrop with the College Fashion Week sponsors on it. There was a photo booth set up so everyone was able to get professional pictures taken. Across from the photo booth was a bar — what can be better than that?!

Activities

The main room where the fashion show was held also had a section where sponsors promoted their products. Along with this, there was a beauty salon section where guests could get their makeup done and eyebrows professionally shaped.

The Fashion Show!

VIP guests sat in seats that were set up so that the models walked between the rows of chairs. Other guests huddled around the catwalk. Well known bloggers had special reserved seating. The fashion style was college chic inspired by fall.

College Fashion Week was amazing and we are so thankful to have had the opportunity to be a part of it. Can’t wait for next year!