etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

HC Bryant Spring Break Photo Contest!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

HC Bryant asked you to send in your best spring break photos for our photo contest! The winner will receive a $10 Dunkin Donuts gift card! Below are the awesome photos that we received. HC Bryant is happy to announce the winner is Kelsey Greene! 

Sigma Sigma Sigma seniors all visited Cancun, Mexico for break and had a great time spending time together on the white sands of Cancun! – Kelsey Greene (Winner)

I turned 21! First legal margarita! – Devon Correll 

We went to the St. Patty’s parade in Hartford! – Devon Correll 

On a beach in Puerto Rico! – Abi Adjei

Allyson Beckius, Erin King, Katrina Krause, Leigh Fishback, Laura Costello, Emily Spencer, and I went to Cancun for a week and had an awesome time! – Jessie Stone

My best friend Amy and I at Mohegan Sun celebrating her 21st birthday. – Brandy Blish

Devon is a senior at Bryant University.  As a Marketing and Communications major, Her Campus is everything that Devon loves. Her hometown of Rutland, Vermont is where she was born and raised.  She attended Philadelphia University for her freshmen year of college as a Fashion Industry Management major, but discovered her true passion was the business aspect of the fashio industry, leading her to transfer to a nationally ranked business school, Bryant University.  Devon is the co-president of the Her Campus chapter at Bryant and is also a Research Assistant in the school's Office of Planning and Institutional Research.  You will see Devon on campus organizing HC events, running around finishing projects, or hanging out with her friends.  Devon's passions include: writing, dance, the ocean, and spending time with the people she loves.