alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Happy is Free: Join the Campaign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Happy is Free is a lifestyle brand. The two founders of this brand are two girls from Taunton Massachusetts, Leah Davis and Jackie Rehm. These girls are dedicated to spreading positivity. They love spreading good vibes to everyone around them. From giving someone a compliment to supporting the people around them, these girls are incredible. They raise money for others and bring happiness to everyone around them. Happy is Free is all about spreading the love. During the holiday season Happy is Free launched Operation Christmas and worked hard to get donations of toys, coloring books, and supplies to keep kids at The Boston Children’s Hospital smiling.  When Valentine’s day came they created and collected valentines for our veterans. They work hard to make others smile. Happy is Free is currently selling Pura Vida bracelets  to benefit Love for LeeAnn. LeeAnn is a mother of two who survived brain surgery. The bracelets are unisex and totally cute. For only $7 you can support a great cause. Overall the girls who are behind Happy is Free are an inspiration to us all. They are spreading their energy in a positive way and showing everyone some love. Check out and like their Facebook page and follow them on Instagram: happyisfreeco. Show them some love for all that they do.