burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Guilty Pleasures You’ll Only Understand If You Love to Shop

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

We all love shopping; some of us just love it a little too much. These are our all time favorite guilty pleasures. 

1.       Purses

From Michael Kors, to Kate Spade, to Longchamp, we love them all and will always find a reason to splurge on a great bag.

2.       Makeup Palettes

Does one girl really need four Urban Decay Naked palettes? Yes.

3.       Underwear

We are all guilty of this. Every time we walk past a Victoria’s Secret 5/$27.50 sale, it gets us. We tell ourselves that “underwear is essential,” but can barely fit it all in our drawers.

4.       Perfume

It’s impossible to fight the urge to smell every perfume in the store and not buy one (or two).

5.       Shoes

Whether they are $2 flip flops or $200 boots, every girl loves shoes, even if we find ourselves wearing the same three pairs all the time.

6.       School Apparel

We love our school and want to show our spirit, but how many overpriced sweatshirts and t-shirts do we really need?

7.       Target

We all go into Target for one essential item and end up leaving with ten things we don’t need (after we stop at the Starbucks, of course).

Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.