Greek Life Gives Back Through Big Easter Bash

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

The Easter Bunny teamed up with Bryant University Greek Life to bring candy, smiles, and memories to local children and their families. The Easter Party was held on Tuesday, April 15, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. in Bryant’s newly renovated Fisher Student Center.

The Easter Bunny greeted the children in attendance and each one got their picture taken with the bunny. Each child had the opportunity to decorate their own cookies, get their face painted, and spend time playing with and petting Bryant mascot, Tupper the bulldog.

Parents used this time to reconnect with one another and meet the new and up-and-coming leaders within Bryant’s Greek community while their children searched for Easter Eggs filled with candy. At the end of the night each child went home with an Easter basket of candy filled Easter eggs.

Director of Greek Life Susan Zarnowski had even said, “The organization of the Bunny Bash was truly exceptional! This event provided a fantastic opportunity for fraternity and sorority life members to engage in a night of festivities geared around Easter with the families of Bryant University faculty/staff.  This event engaged children of all ages – from taking pictures with the Easter Bunny, to cookie decorating, and fun games in between, it was nice to see our Bryant students give back!”

Additional information and photos from the event are available on the Bunny Bash social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.