This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

We all know that Bryant is a small school and when you go out on the weekends that means you will probably end up at the townhouses, where else would you go out? Well we have a few great places to go out off campus that you should definitely check out when you get a chance!

Café 55 (18+) – 55 Douglas Pike, Smithfield, RI [10min away]

Hookah bar and lounge, great place to go out with a group for birthdays or a more relaxed night out. Make sure you call ahead if you’re with a large group!

Van Gogh Lounge (18+) 115 Harris Avenue Providence, RI

Van Gogh Lounge is a great 18+ club in Providence if you don’t want to be stuck going to Coliseum!

State Ultra Lounge (18+/21+ Call Ahead) – 1 Throop Alley Providence, RI

Best house music in Providence, if you’re looking for a good time go to State! There are a lot of people from other schools in Providence that go here too.

The Whiskey Republic (18+/21+ Some Weekends) – 515 South Water Street Providence, RI [20min away]

Waterfront Irish pub in Providence, it is part club, sports bar, and Irish pub. Great place to go out on Fridays and Saturdays if you are looking for a good DJ.

Rentes or Effins (21+) – You know there are!

This list would not be complete without mentioning our favorite places to go out that are really close to campus. If you are looking to go out during the week you’ll find all of Bryant at Rente’s or Effin’s. You really can’t go wrong, unless they get raided!