Game Day Finds in the Bryant Bookstore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Collegiettes, what better way to support your Bryant Baseball and Bryant Lacrosse teams than to show up and rep your school pride?  These items are found in the bookstore for those looking for a quick buy and they are quite comfy and cute, too!

It gets pretty cold during this time of the year (and windy too!) so keep warm with these outwear items:

Bryant Sweatshirts & Bryant Hoodies ~$13.99

These cute t-shirts are sold in the men’s section of the bookstore!

Bryant Baseball T-Shirt ~ $14.95

Bryant Lacrosse T-Shirt ~ $14.95

These accessories are definitely a must to keep warm:

Bryant Gloves ~ $14.00

Bryant Hat ~ $15.99

Bryant Warm Hat ~ $17.99

Stay warm everyone! 

Megi is the Snapshot Chair for HerCampus Bryant!•Position: Fashion and Style/ Snapshot Editor•Class:  Senior 2015•Hometown: Waterbury, CT •Major/Minor: Biology/Business Administration •Fun Fact: Can speak Albanian!
PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.