Fraternity Feature- Randy Tow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Name: Randy Tow

Grade/Graduation Year: Junior, Class of 2017

Major: Double major in marketing and sociology

Hometown: Newton, MA

Relationship status: Single, ready to mingle

HC: What is your ideal first date?

RT: I’m a firm believer of Netflix and chill

HC: Do you have any secret talents?

RT: I’m really good at telling bed time stories and I am a professional masseuse.

HC: What is the most played song on your iTunes right now?

RT: “You and Me (Flume remix)” by Disclosure

HC: What are your current campus involvements?

RT: I’m Risk Management for the Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity and the President of the Men’s Volleyball Team. I’m also on the Club Sports Council, the Bryant Marketing Association, the Tennis Club, and the Bryant Outdoor Adventure Club.

HC: What’s your favorite part about being in a fraternity on campus?

RT: We do a lot of fundraising for our national philanthropy – the St. Jude’s Research Hospital. Last semester we sponsored the Up ‘Til Dawn event on campus and my team came in Third Place as a Top Fundraiser. It was a great way to raise money as a community and I’m blessed to have been a part of it. Also, last year we teamed up with the organization Kicking for Causes, which a TKE alumni started, to raise money at Relay for Life. I raised over $600 and was the Top Fundraiser for the cause. I love being involved on campus and giving back to others. I can always count on my brothers for motivation, support, and someone to go to PVD with.

College Senior from CT