jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens SaO8RBYC0bs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Five Thoughts Freshmen Have as Spring Concert Approaches

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

1. Initial Rumors

“Wow, I heard Ke$ha is coming this year!” “I heard Mike Stud tweeted saying he was coming her” “I hear N’Sync is getting back together for this!!” False hopes run through the mind of every freshman. You can’t blame us though, it is an exciting time on campus! We just want to know the latest scoop.

2. Excitement

With everyone talking about how awesome Spring Concert was last year, it is easy to get excited. Picking out outfits months in advance, asking upperclassmen for advice, freaking out and overthinking just about anything possible; it can be a lot for a young colligette.

3. Anxiety

WHAT IF I DON’T GET A TICKET?!?! How many tickets are there? Do people usually get turned away? What if I don’t get one?!?! Okay, take a deep breath, you will get a ticket. We believe in you. Even if you don’t somebody will probably sell theirs to you or if you’re lucky, they will give it to you for free! Keep the faith.

4. Closet Confusion

What do I wear?? Are you wearing sandals or sneakers? Does this crop top work? Our biggest dilemma is what to wear. Good thing next week we will be posting an article on how to help with that issue. But for now, relax. Wear something you won’t mind ruining or getting dirty. Try not to borrow someone else’s clothes so you don’t have to go through the awkwardness of returning it with a stain.

5. Getting Tickets

“When do tickets go on sale again?” No matter what we will most likely line up 24 hours before since all we want is a precious ticket. Again we will probably ask every single upperclassman we know what time we should be there, and still do the wrong thing. Oh well, better luck next year!