This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Want to stay on-trend with your clothing this fall? Check out these 5 “must-have” pieces to incorporate into your wardrobe this season! Stay warm and stay stylish!

1. Teddy Bear Jacket

Image courtesy of Zaful

These jackets are one of the trendiest pieces this fall. Zaful sells these normally pricey jackets for only $19.99! We love staying on trend on a budget.

2. Blanket Scarf

Image courtesy of Target

Another fantastic way to stay warm at those football game this fall is by purchasing a blanket scarf. This is also an easy way to add a pop of color to any outfit. This staple can be found at your local Target for only $19.99!

3. Comfy Colored Leggings

Image courtesy of American Eagle

We can all agree that leggings are a “go-to” for fall. Spice it up this fall with some seasonal appropriate colored leggings! Aerie’s leggings feel like a cloud and come in deep plum, camo green, iron heather, and true black! The best part is that they’re on sale for only $11.

4. Cozy Cropped Sweater

Image courtesy of Forever 21

Cropped sweaters are a perfect way to stay both cozy and on-trend. We are loving this one from Forever 21, and the rips are a nice touch. This can be purchased for $28 in store or online.

5. Mom Jeans

Image courtesy of American Eagle

What would a fall look book be without some jeans? This season, Mom Jeans are all the rave. These from American Eagle are both stylish and comfortable. With the buy one get one 50% deal, you can grab a couple to get you through this chilly season. Retail price is $39.95.

Freshman at Bryant University | Makeup Enthusiast | IG: @alexandriaiacoviello
Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.