Finals Outfits-For the Comfy Chic

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

The time is finally here! The week every one of us dreads all semester long. Summer is so close yet so far. Here are three ideas for perfect comfy yet cute outfits you can throw together during finals week!

The Maxi

As recently talked about in my ‘May Trends’ article, Her Campus Bryant staff predicted to be seeing a lot of maxi’s during our last days here; and they were right! Maxi dresses are the perfect one stop shop that’s soo cute and soo comfortable.

Shorts & Tank

Perfect for the hot days – a loose tank and cute jean shorts of any color! Throw on a fun pair of sandals, maybe even a fedora, and there you have it!

Simple Chic

For days that are a bit cooler, pair together a long, lightweight tank or tee with a pair of leggings with some accent accessories!

Good luck everyone! Stay chic 

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.