Fall 2013 Hair Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Everything gets darker when the sun goes down…here are some ideas for how to freshen up your hair this season!

1. Ombre 

Starting with a dark base, that ombre trend is still in full effect! For those with darker brown hair, a caramel shade overlay is recommended to acheive that fresh fall ombre look!  

2. Multi-color Highlights

Purple, pink, caramel, auburn…whatever color you want, why not add in! Make your look your own by adding in light or heavy highlights.

3. RED

For those ladies who want something different and are really sick of highlighting, why not bring out that deep red. Make a statement this fall!

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.