burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

For Everyone Who Is Excited about the Warm Weather

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

For all you snow lovers out there this winter was pretty rough. There was barely any snowfall, cold winter days and there were limited winter wonderland Instagram opportunities. For that, we feel bad for you. But, we shouldn’t be sad about no winter, we should be super excited for all this warm weather coming our way and here’s why:

We don’t have to suffer from frozen fingers and toes after a three minute walk to the townhouses anymore!

Even if you were stuck in New England for Spring Break, it felt like a mini vaca because it was warm.

You won’t have to look like the Michelin man every time you leave your hall anymore.

You get to wear that really cute sun dress that’s been sitting in the back of your closet since spring weekend last year.

Spring Weekend is that much closer!

You get to buy new sunglasses, sandals, bathing suits etc. Basically all the warm weather accessories.

And finally, you and your friends get to escape outside, darty and play under the sun.

All and all we’re really pumped Puxatony Phil was right for once and warmer, sunnier, beach party weather is here to stay.

Senior, marketing major from Pembroke MA.  Marketing and PR Chair for Bryant's Her Campus chapter.  Loves sharks.