Enter Our Spring Break Photo Contest and Win a Free Massage!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Whether you’re spending spring break on a tropical beach, skiing in Vermont, or even home with your family, Her Campus Bryant wants you to enter our first annual spring break photo contest! All you have to do to enter is post your favorite spring break picture to our Facebook page (with a short description), or email it to makenasage@hercampus.com by Wednesday, March 21st at 5 p.m. The top 5 entries will be featured on our photoblog for that week, and the person whose photo wins 1st place will also receive a FREE, 1-hour massage from 2BeWell, a great massage studio in Canterbury, CT.

Details

• Open to current undergraduate Bryant students only
  • Pictures may be of anything, as long as they are appropriate (no nudity or alcohol please!) and were taken during Spring Break 2012 (March 9th – 19th, 2012)
  • To enter, post the picture to our Facebook page or email it to makenasage@hercampus.com, along with a short description of the photo, no later than Wednesday, March 21st at 5 p.m.
  • The Her Campus Bryant staff will vote on the best pictures and the top 5 will be posted to our photoblog at midnight on Thursday, March 22nd (ranked 1st – 5th place). We will contact you to let you know if your picture makes it into the top five
  • The person whose photo wins 1st place will also receive a free one-hour massage from 2BeWell
  • Please email makenasage@hercampus.com with any additional questions/concerns

GOOD LUCK!!!

PS: Keep an eye out for more contest announcements on our Facebook and Twitter in the next few weeks!

Makena is a senior at Bryant University, studying International Business, Marketing and Spanish. In addition to co-founding Her Campus at Bryant, Makena is a published author, a peer mentor for Academic Programs International, works as a research assistant on campus, and is over-involved in general (and loving it). When she isn’t running frantically between classes, work and meetings, Makena enjoys travel, good Tex-Mex and getting lost in a great book.