Cute Easter Outfits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Collegiettes, Easter is coming up and that (hopefully) means a yummy brunch with friends and family! Easter means Spring is really here and also allows us to bring out the pretty pastel colors. Whether you are doing a casual brunch at home with your family or a more upscale country club buffet, HerCampus has you covered with the cutest outfits for the occasion.

This is a great option for wherever you end up on Easter.  It’s conservative and provides enough coverage but also has the blue pastel for the season.  The necklace also adds some festive colors.

The jean jacket over this dress makes this outfit cute and casual. The white is perfect for the Spring season and the jacket makes it perfect if you’ll be outside.

For a more casual look, we love pastel colored jeans. They fit perfectly with the Easter spirit and are also super cute. Try cuffing the bottoms or going for a pair of cropped jeans with wedges or flats to complete the look.

Another way to do an Easter outfit is to pair a colorful shirt with jeans and accessorize! Color pops in shoes, earrings, necklaces, or bracelets will make your outfit stand out.