jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Cozy Fall Sweaters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Now that the colder weather is here, it’s time to put away our summer staple crop tops and t-shirts. But that only means that we can break out our cozy sweaters! Here are some of our favorites that won’t leave you feeling bulky or itchy…

1.  Wear it to class

American Eagle $44.95

Classroom temperatures can be hard to predict sometimes, so this lightweight sweater will keep you comfortable and classy even on days when you can barely drag yourself out of bed! 

2.  Wear it as a dress

Francesca’s $48.00 

Not all sweaters have to be paired with jeans! Pick this longer option and pair it with killer tights for when you’re feeling a little fancy. 

3.  Snuggle up in your dorm room

Forever 21 $27.90 

Sometimes we just want to stay in! But that doesn’t mean that we have to sacrifice our style. This cardigan is perfect for throwing over pajamas, or for a late night food run. 

4.  Make a statement

Forever 21 $17.90 

This sweater/sweatshirt hybrid packs a serious punch with no fuss involved. Throw on some leggings and you’re ready for that morning coffee run! 

Abby can be found reading magazines, dreaming up content ideas, browsing(stalking) on Instagram, and pursuing her love of travel. She is also a certified nerd. Find her on Instagram @abby.e.hart because she is not funny enough for Twitter.