This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

You know who you are. The girl who sits in her dorm with 12 tabs open on different shopping sites. The girl who knows the post office workers by name from picking up so many packages. But no need to worry, you are not the only one.

1.       You get the text messages from all your favorite stores when they have sales.

With such an expensive habit, sales are your best friend.

2.       Adding an additional $10 worth of stuff just to get free shipping.

Even though we cry over spending $10 on shipping, $10 for a new shirt is perfectly acceptable and justified.

3.       Instead of paying attention in class you find yourself 10 pages deep in the sale section at Forever 21.

4.       Ordering so many packages that you don’t even know what is coming in or how many you have on the way.

5.       There are always items in shopping carts patiently waiting for you to click “Place order.”

6.       Cringing every time you look at your bank account after a day spent in bed shopping.

7.       Being too lazy to ever go to the mall because  you have a computer and can wear your pajamas without being judged.

8.       Having a bad day? Nothing a little retail therapy can’t change.

9.       Checking your email 10 times a day just to get the spam emails about sales. 

10.   Your friends come to you when they need to find an item on a website but don’t know where it is.

Totally dependent on Chinese takeout and chicken nuggets. Netflix is the only committed relationship I can handle. I hope you think my articles are funny or at least make you smile... if not try harder :)