This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

After so much time snuggled up inside letting the snow and cold weather subside, it’s about time that everyone get off campus and get loose at a concert! With spring around the corner, the number of concerts are on the uprise. Spring concerts this year include some BIG names such as Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke, Lady Gaga, and Avicii – these stars don’t come around often, so definitely take advantage of their tour and dance away the night! Whether you just want to go out with girlfriends, need a good date idea, or even a gift idea, this list of coming up concerts will have something for everyone. Whether you like rap, rock, or electronic music and everything inbetween, grab your friends and family and get to a concert!

And for all you concert lovers, there’s an amazing smartphone app and website to check out called Songkick. Songkick tracks your favorite artists and creates a calendar of their concerts happening in your area! Never miss another concert again! Create a username and Songkick will scan the music on your smartphone, ITunes, Spotify, or Facebook and track your favorite artists. You can also search for artists you want to follow, or look for concerts by location. If you love seeing your favorite artists live, this is a perfect app for you!

Robin Thicke

Robin Thicke is an awesome entertainer, known to get into the crowd and sing. For a groovin’ concert with happy and sexy sounds, Robin Thicke is your man. You know you want it – the concert that is!

March 1, The Grand Theater at Foxwoods Resort Casino in Mashantucket, CT

March 4, Agganis Arena in Boston, MA

March 7, The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY

Imagine Dragons: Into the Night Tour

Imagine Dragons puts on a killer live performance, sounding just like they do on the radio. Not only are the vocals great – but also the rest of the band, who play incredible solos. This concert is full of energy and cool special effects.

March 1, Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT

March 6, DCU Center in Worcester, MA

Infected Mushroom

This electronic group is known for their creative sound and awesome stage decorations. For those not even into electronic music, Infected Mushroom will surprise you by how they keep you dancing all night! Be prepared for a long opening, so they may not come on until later in the night.

February 28, House of Blues Boston in Boston, MA

March 1, The Dome at Toyota Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT

The Allman Brothers Band

This classic American blues band – drawing on psychedelic and electric sounds – plays a perfect rock concert. For a night of hits like Trouble No More and Dreams, and good vibes, The Allman Brothers Band won’t disappoint. Perfect for Mother’s or Father’s day gifts!

Every Weekend in March! Beacon Theatre in New York, NY

Schoolboy Q

Schoolboy Q is releasing his most recent album “Oxymoron” on February 25th, just in time for his tour! Known as a member of Kendrick Lamar’s Black Hippy crew, Q’s album is an up close and personal view into his tough and daring life. His concerts are full of energy and known to make everyone leave a fan.

March 2, Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA

March 4, Best Buy Theater in New York, NY

Rick Ross

This concert is for a true Rick Ross fan. From mixed concert reviews, the only constant is that he plays for a good amount of time, so you know he’ll play all the hits you love!

March 3, Best Buy Theater in New York, NY

Paul Simon & Sting

These classic rockers will not disappoint! This show brings you on an adventure through rock-and-roll, and the two entertainers give personal commentary throughout the show. Their concert focuses on the hits we know and love, made even better by an amazing live band. Paul Simon & Sting know what it takes to put on an amazing performance!

March 4, Madison Square Garden in New York, NY

Demi Lovato: The Neon Lights Tour

Demi Lovato is a kick-ass survivor! After the publicity of recent personal issues, she came back even stronger, and channels the authentic emotion into her songs. Her performance scans all types of music – pop, rock, and melody – and is accentuated with her stage filled with lasers and neon. Her powerful vocals and heartfelt nostalgia will have you leave feeling like you can take on the world!

March 5, DCU Center in Worcester, MA

March 8-9, The Dome at Toyota Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT

Chelsea Handler: Uganda Be Kidding Me Tour

Chelsea Handler is one hell of a comedian – outspoken and filterless! The tour celebrates the release of her fifth book “Uganda Be Kidding Me” about her ridiculous experiences travelling. Her offensiveness can turn-off the lighthearted, but Chelsea fans will love the chance to see her hilarious performance live.

March 7, Citi Performing Arts Center Wang Theatre in Boston, MA

March 8, The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY

May 24, Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT

The Avett Brothers

If you haven’t hear of The Avett Brothers, you should check them out now! This folk group mixes inspirations from all types of music – bluegrass, rock, blues, ballad, and pop – to give them a sound all their own. And their concerts never disappoint, as the band is known to play for two hours – sometimes even longer! For a show with talented musicians and constant entertainment, these concerts are for you.

March 7, Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY

March 8, TD Garden in Boston, MA

Jamie Foxx

Two words to describe Jamie Foxx: smooth and sexy. And so are his shows! Known to mix his comedy into his performance, he knows how to command a stage. Jamie Foxx’s mix of great music and entertainment is the perfect recipe for a memorable night.

March 8, The Grand Theater at Foxwood Casino in Mashantucket, CT

Lorde

A newcomer to the spotlight, but definitely not unfamiliar to the stage. Lorde’s vocals are amazing, and are even better live. Her concerts are uniquely Lorde, with an attitude and feel all her own.

March 10-12, Roseland Ballroom in New York, NY

March 14, Orpheum Theatre in Boston, MA

The Glitch Mob

The Glitch Mob is an electronic music trio who plays a style of glitch and drum & bass, with heavy synths and percussion. This concert will definitely be a hard-style electronic show, but their drops and beats will not disappoint any electronic music fan.

March 12, House of Blues Boston in Boston, MA

Dropkick Murphys

This eclectic rock band is one of a kind, mixing punk rock and Celtic folk into a genre all their own. Their concerts are just like their music – full of high energy and rowdiness. Playing for four nights in the most Irish town in America, this show is not to be missed!

March 13-16, House of Blues Boston in Boston, MA

Ellie Goulding

Ellie Goulding is known for her unique and incredible voice, which translates fantastically live. She interacts with the audience and commands presence on the stage. This concert is full of fun, dancing, and entertainment. She puts on a great party!

March 12-13, The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York, NY

March 17, Agganis Arena in Boston, MA

Excision

This heavy dubstep electronic artist is a regular to touring the country. His concerts are full of bass and an energetic atmosphere that will make you dance. Electronic music fans will be pleasantly surprised by this phenomenal show.

March 14-15, Best Buy Theater in New York, NY

March 26, Fete in Providence, RI

March 27, House of Blues Boston in Boston, MA

March 28, The Dome at Toyota Oakdale Theatre in Wallingford, CT

Arcade Fire: Reflektor Tour

Arcade Fire is an energetic and fun indie rock band that will keep you on your feet. Their musical talent will blow you away, and to truly experience the band you need to see them live.

March 18, Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport, CT

Clockwork

Clockwork is a huge name in the electronic music scene, producing big-room house. His concerts are full of big build ups that are sure to keep you jumping. Playing a mix of original songs and remixes, Clockwork’s concert is one that even those not into electronic music will enjoy!

March 21, Umbria Prime in Boston, MA

April 4, Webster Hall in New York, NY

Asking Alexandria

This British metal band has made a name for its self over here in the states. Their songs are full of catchy bass and drum beats and the lead singer puts his all into the shows. This concert will definitely be a jam.

March 21, Best Buy Theater in New York, NY

March 25, The Palladium in Worcester, MA

G-Eazy

A hip-hop rapper the West coast, G-Eazy knows how to rock a crowd on both coasts. His shows are full of good vibes, so you are bound to have fun at this concert!

March 22, Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA

March 27, Irving Plaza in New York, NY

Mobb Deep

Mobb Deep is not going away! This old-school rap group has an energetic atmosphere when they hit the mic. They are known to be great performers and bring an intensity all their own.

March 26, Brighton Music Hall in Boston, MA

GROUPLOVE

The unique sound of Grouplove transfers amazingly onto the live stage. Their sound is a mix of indie, rock, and dance, creating the scene for a quirky show filled with fun. They are great performers who raise the bar for energy and engaging a crowd. If you don’t know who they are, check them out!

March 26-27, Terminal 5 in New York, NY

Lady Gaga’s artRave: the ARTPOP Ball

From the name of the tour, you can already expect a crazy and one of a kind show. Known for her outrageous costumes, energetic dancing, and fantastic singing, she puts on an unforgettable concert.

March 28, 30-31, April 2, 4, 6-7, Roseland Ballroom in New York, NY

May 10, Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT

May 13, Madison Square Garden in New York, NY

Darius Rucker: True Believers Tour with Eli Young Band

These two country stars are two good to miss! Darius is known to attract a great crowd because of his fun personality and rich, soulful voice. Everyone will be grooving to the hits of both Darius Rucker and Eli Young Band. You’ll wish the concert would never end!

March 28, Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT

Slightly Stoopid

Slightly Stoopid is a reggae rock band with the best groove around. The band regularly tours the U.S., but this time they are right here in Providence! Being so close, you cannot afford to miss this concert.

March 28, Lupo’s Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, RI

The Devil Wears Prada

This melodic metal band packs a punch during their concerts. They are great performers who are exceptional musicians with awesome personalities. In such a small venue as Lupo’s, fans of The Devil Wears Prada will definitely find a personal and exciting performance from these guys.

March 29, Lupo’s Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, RI

Ron Pope with Von Grey

Ron Pope is such a talented singer, mixing both pop and rock genres in his music. He gets involved with the audience and is even known to get off stage and sing with them! His vocal are amazing, making this a great feel-good concert.

March 29, Middle East – Downstairs in Cambridge, MA

Childish Gambino: The Deep Web Tour

Childish Gambino does it all; he’s an actor, writer, comedian, and rapper. He often plays with a live band – unique for a rap artist. He puts all his emotions into his shows, getting engaged with the crowd and singing with all his intensity. This is an amazing performance that those who aren’t fans can appreciate.

March 29, Manhattan Center Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, NY

March 30, House of Blues Boston in Boston, MA

Miley Cyrus: Bangerz Tour

Her name says it all: it’s Miley Cyrus. This show is definitely going to be crazy, especially with all the stunts she’s been pulling during her recent performances. She’s not new to the stage and knows how to put on a great concert. You know you’ll get your money’s worth from Miley.

April 2, TD Garden in Boston, MA

April 5, Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY

April 25, The Grand Theater at Foxwoods Casino in Mashantucket, CT

Shpongle: The Museum of Consciousness Tour

This concert will bring you on a psychedelic journey. The eclectic music, stage decorations, and on-stage side performances are uniquely Shpongle. And the crowd gets into it. All I can say is check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL94IJmZTjQ

April 2, Toad’s Place in New Haven, CT

April 3-4, Irving Plaza in New York, NY

April 9, House of Blues Boston in Boston, MA

Cher – Dressed to Kill Tour

No matter what age, Cher can still rock a stage. Her powerful and unique voice will keep you dancing the whole time. The show is fun and imaginative, just like all her costume changes and acts on stage!

April 5, Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT

April 9, TD Garden in Boston, MA

Goo Goo Dolls

This famous rock band is once again going on tour, and you can’t miss it! Fans will love hearing and singing along to all the hits, which they are sure to play! These guys know how to put on a fun show!

April 8, Ridgefield Playhouse in Ridgefield, CT

Avicii #TrueTour

You are sure to get a work-out dancing and jumping at this concert! Avicii keeps the energy high, playing electronic hits by him and other top producers. This concert is perfect for a fun and wild night out!

April 10, TD Garden in Boston, MA

June 28, Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY

The Temptations

The Temptations are a classic group of singers with timeless songs. This concert is made for the whole family, or is a perfect gift for your parents. You can expect a night of classics revamped with life and vibrance! These entertainers rock their singing and choreography, which can last up to two hours!

April 10, Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA

Badfish – A Tribute to Sublime

Although it’s not Sublime, who tends to tour in the Summer, you can get your fix (for cheaper too) with the tribute band Badfish! You won’t be able to tell the difference while your singing and dancing along!

April 11, The Sinclair in Cambridge, MA

May 2, B.B. King’s Blues Club in New York, NY

The Used and Taking Back Sunday

These two alternative rock bands touring together is the recipe for an awesome concert. Both bands sound amazing in concert and you’ll feel the energy they give off as the rock on.

April 11, The Webster in Hartford, CT

April 12, House of Blues Boston in Boston, MA

April 15-16 and 21, Best Buy Theater in New York, NY

April 18 (Only Taking Back Sunday), Lupo’s Heartbreak Hotel in Providence, RI

Christina Perri: Head or Heart Tour

Christina Perri, singer and songwriter, will blow you away with her beautiful and smooth voice. She is so talented and you’ll appreciate seeing such an amazing singer live!

April 16-17, Irving Plaza in New York, NY

April 20, House of Blues Boston in Boston, MA

Bruce Springsteen

Bruce Springsteen embodies American rock and roll. He’s a natural on the stage, bringing enthusiasm, energy, and a life all his own to the stage. Known to get rowdy, either by crowd surfing or downing a beer on stage, you know you’re in for an unforgettable night. This show is perfect for a father’s day gift!

May 17-18, Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, CT

TECH N9NE

Tech N9ne and his crew from Strange Music put on quite a concert! Tech is a true rap performer, singing all his lyrics and getting the whole crowed pumped. This concert will definitely be a party!

April 27, The Palladium in Worcester, MA

Chromeo and Oliver

These four electronic artists are sure to make you dance all night. Chromeo plays their funky music live using synthesizers, while Oliver has hip-hop and electro pop sounds. Both sets will have the whole crowd grooving with their awesome beats, but with a style all their own. For electronic music lovers, this concert cannot be missed.

April 30, House of Blues Boston in Boston, MA

May 16-17 (17 just Chromeo), Terminal 5 in New York, NY

James Blunt

If you swoon over James Blunt when he’s on the radio, imagine him live! His voice live is incredible, especially because he sings his heart out. You may want a good seat for this concert, ‘cause he’s pretty good to look at too ;)

May 3, House of Blues Boston in Boston, MA

May 5, Webster Hall in New York, NY

Foster the People

Most people only know of their hit “Pumped Up Kicks”, but this indie pop band has more under their sleeve than just one song. Every musician in the band is extremely talented, and they know how to entertain. Not only the music but what goes on onstage makes this concert a must see!

May 9, House of Blues Boston in Boston, MA

Boyz II Men

They’re back!! Four-time Grammy-winning R&B group Boyz II Men are on tour once again. All they need to do is sing their hearts out, and they put on a fantastic show! If you’re going to hear all their old hits, be warned since they tend to sing both old hits and new songs.

May 18, Wilbur Theatre in Boston, MA

Boston Calling Music Festival: Jack Johnson, Death Cab for Cutie, Modest Mouse, Bastille, and More!

This is going to be an awesome festival! Set in the heart of Boston with some of the hottest names in music right now, you’ll regret missing any day of the three day music fest.

May 23-25, Boston City Hall Plaza in Boston, MA

A-Trak

A-Trak is an extremely talented electro-house and hip hop music producer. He’s worked with big names like Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, and Kid Cudi. His catchy beats and spot-on production has made his a huge success, and you can be sure that his concerts will also be a major sensation.

May 30, Paradise Rock Club in Boston, MA

May 31, Terminal 5 in New York, NY