Color of the Month: Cobalt Blue

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

According to InStyle Magazine and their monthly reviews of what color is trending, April is said to feature cobalt blue as color of the month! If you haven’t already been a part of this monthly trend, you must add this bold and beautiful color to your wardrobe! It is a fun color that can be nicely paired with greys, yellows, or pinks…even seafoam green could be an option! 

Are you more of a neutral kind of person? No problem! Instead of adding it to your direct wadrobe, why not add it to your handbag collection! This pop will bring attitude to any outfit!

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.